Monday, March 12, 2007

Toilet Training Day Three Cont - Saving up on Diapers

Today is quite uneventful in terms of toilet training. We didn't have many accidents probably because I have become smarter and takes baby to toilet on time or he has learned to control his bladder better or both. I really don't know which but things are becoming smoother now. I hope it stays this way.

I realise I have only been talking about my boy's toilet training process. I am also training my girl during naptimes. However recently she hasn't been napping much so its hard to tell how we're doing. On those days when she does nap, she woke up dry. So she got two more stars.

However, when I asked her whether she remembered to stop herself from wetting her bed when she woke up or she didn't have much pee she said she didn't have much. She got some stars anyway for being honest. Lol!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...