Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Toilet Training Day Six - He told me!

Its the weekend and weekends are usually busy times for us. We are in and out of the house several times which makes it harder to toilet train since I have to confuse baby by putting on his diapers for when we are out of the house and put him in his underwear in the house.

We went attended a dinner function in the evening and returned home late at around 11.00pm. Halfway through the dinner, I changed baby's diaper. When we got home, he told me he wanted to pee. So I took him to the toilet. His diaper was still clean and dry. When I brought him to the toilet, he peed and pooed as well, standing up. Lol!

At the moment he is confused by both functions, not sure which is which but this is the first time he told me BEFORE the event. Hurrah for baby. Another star for him on the calander.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...