Thursday, January 18, 2007

Diamonds are a girl's best friend

I love diamonds. Which girl doesn't? I think its the most romantic (if you can call a jewel romantic that is) among all the jewels, the crown of all jewels. There's just something about the glitters that captivates the heart. Thats why they make the perfect engagement ring.

Yes, diamonds are indeed a girl's best friend but how many girls know their diamonds intimately? Do you know the 4Cs of your diamonds ie the cut, color, carat and clarity of it? You should at least know these basics before you choose your diamonds.

I came across this site which lets you design your own jewellery. Just looking at the pictures of the diamonds is enough to make my mouth gape. They're just so lovely, all of them. The diamond rings, the bracelets, bangles and earrings etc. I wish I could own them all! My wedding anniversary is many more months away but Valentine's Day is just round the corner, so dear hubby if you're reading this, do you get my HINT???!! LOL!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...