Brother and Sister Matching Halloween Costumes
I love to dress my son and daughter in matching or coordinating outfits. They love it, too. While they're still young, it's a great idea to help them play dress-up together on Halloween, because once they reach the teen years, they will develop their own tastes. So dress them in coordinating costumes while you can!
In fact, it might be nice to dress up in coordinating costumes as a whole family. Below, you'll find ten ideas. Some are homemade DIY, and some store-bought. Browse the photos, lists, and videos below to get lots of ideas and inspiration.
10 Matching Brother and Sister Halloween Costume Ideas
1. Peter Pan and Tinker Bell. I also like that they are both in matching green. A very coordinated sibling outfit, indeed.
2. Pirates. One could dress up like a pirate and the other could go as a parrot, or one as Captain Hook and the other as a crocodile with a clock in its mouth. How about Jack Sparrow and Angelica from The Pirates of the Caribbeanmovie? This option is just right for the adventurous brother and sister.
3. Hamburger and French Fries. A perfect match for brother and sister. Or how about peanut butter and jelly? That could be cute, too.
4. A Bunny and a Carrot. If one kid wants to be cute and the other wants to be funny, this costume option could please them both.
5. Alice in Wonderland Characters. Choose from Alice, the Mad Hatter, the Queen of Hearts, the White Rabbit, or the Cheshire Cat. If you have a larger group of siblings or other friends who want to join in, this theme can accommodate.
6. Toy Story Characters. Another theme that offers a lot of options: Woody or Buzz Lightyear and Jessie, or Mr. and Ms. Potato Head. If one wants kid wants to be a cowboy or cowgirl and the other disagrees, he or she might prefer to dress up as a horse or a cactus instead.
7. Shrek and Princess Fiona. I know many little girls who would love to dress up as Princess Fiona. And who doesn't want to have an excuse to act like an an ogre at least once?
8. Star Wars Characters. How about C3PO and R2D2? Or Luke Skywalker or Darth Vader and Princess Leia Costumes are good for siblings. If you have three kids, you can pick all three, but I suspect the boys will be fighting to wear the Darth Vader costume! Or they could just go as a tribe of Ewoks.
9. Zombies. Twin zombies might be really fun for two kids who like to be scary.
10.Raggedy Ann and Raggedy Andy. This could be very cute for young siblings who like to dress up in matching outfits.
Below Are My Top Ten Selections For Brother And Sister Matching Halloween Costumes In Pictures And Where To Buy Them
Below the pictures, at the bottom of this page, you will find many more coordinating sibling costume ideas.
1. Peter Pan and Tinker Bell Costumes Are A Good Match For Siblings This Halloween
2. Jack Sparrow And Angelica Child Costume For Siblings - This pirates matching sibling costume is nice for older siblings. This pairing is good for the adventure seeking child and sibling.
3. Raggedy Ann And Raggedy Andy Child Costumes Are Cute For The Younger Set. Toddlers , Younger Siblings And The Baby Would Look Cute In This. Raggedy Ann Costumes Are Particularly Cute For Toddlers
4. Hamburger Costume And French Fries Costume Can Be Worn By Siblings Together For Halloween
If There Are More Siblings, You Can Dress Them Up As Hot Dogs Or Pizza Slices. Mum And Dad Can Be Bacon And Eggs
5. Brother And Sister Can Dress Up As Bugs Bunny And Carrot For Halloween
Many families like to dress siblings up as different vegetables. This Year, Instead Of Just Dressing Up Siblings As Different Vegetables Why Not Try Bugs Bunny And Carrot For A Change. You Can Have An Older Sibling Bugs Bunny Or One For Baby
6. Alice in Wonderland Characters Make Good Costume Matches For Siblings
You Can Choose From Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Alice In Wonderland, Queen of Hearts And Other Characters From Alice In Wonderland For Halloween Costumes. Elder Sister Can Be Queen Of Heart, Younger Sister Is Alice, Older Brother Is Mad Hatter And Younger Brother Is Rabbit For A Family With Four Siblings
7. Woody And Jessie From Toy Story Costumes Are For Siblings Who Like Dressing Up As Cowboys And Cowgirls
Alternatively Jessie can be paired with Buzz Lightyear
8. Shrek And Princess Fiona Costume From The Movie Shrek Is A Good Theme For Brother And Sister Matching Costumes
Shrek - Princess Fiona Child Costume
9. Luke Skywalker And Princess Leia Or Darth Vader And Princess Leia. You Can Let Your Child Pick His Favorite Costume
Bad guy versus good guy. Which is better? Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker with Princess Leia?
The Star Wars Trio Is Good For Brother And Sister. You Can Go For Darth Vader And Princess Leia Or Luke Skywalker And Princess Leia
10. Zombie Bride And Groom Brother And Sister Matching Halloween Costume
You Can Make Your Own Zombie Bride Costume. For Zombie Costumes, Focus On The Makeup
10 More Brother And Sister Matching Halloween Costume Ideas - The Above List Are My Favorite Brother And Sister Matching Costume Ideas
Here are 10 more ideas for you for siblings coordinated Halloween costumes. Feel free to suggest more in the comment box.
1. Pebbles and Bam Bam
2. Emily Elizabeth and Clifford
3. Popeye and Olive Oyl
4. Mickey and Minnie Mouse
5. Hansel and Gretel
6. Cinderella and Prince Charming
7. Superman and Supergirl
8. Sun and Moon
9. King and Queen Chess Pieces10. Pooh Bear and Piglet
Quick Safety Tips For Costumes
1. Do not get poor quality costumes that will easily tear.
1. Do not get poor quality costumes that will easily tear.
2. Not too long so that kids won't trip.
3. Be careful with things like masks and capes.
4. Masks and capes like this Darth Vader one should be preferably reserved for older kids, not young toddlers.
Even More Coordinating Sibling Outfit Ideas
1. Emily Elizabeth and Clifford
2. Harry Potter and Hermione Granger
3. Bugs Bunny and Carrot
4. King and Queen Chess Pieces
5. Flower and Gardener
6. Princess Jasmine and Alladin
7. Arabian Sultan and Arabian Princess
8. Chinese Princess and Emperor
Matching Mother And Daughter Costume Ideas