Friday, May 31, 2013

Women Quarreling In Forums

Women Gossiping
Before blogs, Facebook and Twitter came along, there were forums. Forums are still around but many people now use Facebook and Facebook groups like their own personal forum.

Being one who in real life prefer to listen rather than talk, I also "listened" in forums. Wow! I was surprised at what I "heard".

Forums and other new social media now can turn to be pretty ugly places at times. I didn't know that one can actually argue and quarrel without meeting. I watched friendships form and disintegrate. The online world is just like the real world sometimes.

I try to stick away from negativity though I must admit that once, just once in my almost 10 years of blogging, I got heated up with a commenter and I had an online argument back and forth in my comments page for the world to see. It is most unbecoming. In fact, negativity of any form makes you ugly. See how ugly those women in my cartoon are? Well, those engaging in gossiping, nagging, complaining, arguing, quarreling usually look ugly when they do it. What do you think?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...