Monday, May 26, 2008

I thrive on hugs!

One of the best rewards as a mother to little ones are the hugs and kisses they shower on me. How I miss it even for a day.

I was sick with fever and chills and warned the kids not to come near me in case I pass it to them. I felt really sick so I was really afraid of passing it to the kids.

Oh how I miss their hugs and kisses. I didn't realise it but I have gotten so used to their daily hugs and kisses. So have the kids. They are finding this "no hugging or kissing mummy" thing very hard to do, especially the younger one. He loves to be hugged and cuddled and kissed.

So I thought them how to do virtual hugs. We stand from across the room and pretend to hug the air then we blow kisses at each other. I can't wait to getting back to real hugs and kisses.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...