Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mommy Bloggers Category

I'm starting a new category for this blog today. Its called "Mommy Bloggers". In this category, I shall review new mommy bloggers on the blog that I've just come across. Some of these mommy bloggers are not new on the blog at all but they are new to me.

I think its good to have this category on this blog for mommies. In fact, I had wanted to start a directory of mommy and daddy bloggers but then thats being a bit ambitious. It'll take a lot of hard work to update them regularly and I won't be able to keep up. There are so many parent bloggers out there.

Reviewing parent bloggers is the next best thing to a parent blogger directory. :)

Blogging is a great way for parents to record down the growing years of their children. I think its great!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...