Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Mommy Blogger Anna

Mommy Blogger Anna whom I got to know on SocialSparks is a SAHM for the past three years now. She has two main blogs:

1. Stories of ACE - ACE stands for the initials of her family, herself, hubby and sweet almost 6 year old daughter. It cronicles her personal stories about family life, parenting and other observations in life.

2. I Don't Want to Nap! - She has dedicated this blog to all mummies, daddies, grandparents, aunties, uncles and anyone caring for active little ones who refuse to nap! You can get together here to discuss what you can do to keep yourself sane. You can talk about what activities you can do with the little ones to spend some quality time together with them as well as giving yourself some much needed "Me time" while you're at it.

I like the concept in the blog I Don't Want to Nap. I think its a great idea to blog about it. When my kids refuse to sleep, I get so mad! Haha. Blogging will be very thereaupetic to release my frustration and at the same time get some ideas from other moms too. Why not visit this blog to vent your frustrations or share your ideas?

This is my first mommy blogger review. I'm really enjoying this. Its a whole new way of getting to know other mommy bloggers. Do watch out for my 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc review. Lol!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...