Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The Joys of Motherhood


One of the Joys of Motherhood is watching your kids face light up when they receive a happy surprise. Their delight is our delight. I am anticipating such a delight soon.

My boy has been waiting for a parcel because he received a small prize recently, some movie memorabilia. Nothing fantastic but enough to delight a little boy. He has been waiting for 'the special postman' to bring his prize for the past 2 weeks.

I have been brought to the door in vain countless time because he 'heard' the doorbell being rung by his special postman. I think he has finally given up and forgotten about it. Today his 'special postman' came while he was in school. I have put the courier package on his table.

I can't wait to see the delight on his face when he sees it. His face will practically light up with happiness and he will call out to me for sure. That is indeed on of the best joys of motherhood. Can you think of any other?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. wow..i'm feeling the excitedment. i know how you feel and that is really the joys of motherhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...