Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mummy this, Mummy that.

All day I have a constant barrage of "Mummy, this, mummy that." Mummy, mummy, mummy.

Mummy can you help me with this. Mummy can you come to look at that. Mummy, please come. I am asking politely, mummy. Mummy, mummy, mummy.

Mummy, you're not listening. Mummy, see? Nice or not? Mummy, today blah blah blah. Mummy, how? Mummy, mummy, mummy.

Mummy, mummy? mummy... mummy! You're always like that, mummy. Bad mummy. Mummy! Mummy, mummy, mummy.

Mummy, I'm hungry, mummy, I'm thirsty, mummy so much homework! Can you help me, mummy, I don't understand. I don't know how to do. Mummy, mummy, mummy.

Mummy, why is ..................

Mummy, how to...............

Mummy, where is my.................

Mummy, what is....................

Mummy, who took my..............

Mummy, mummy, mummy..................

Mummy this, mummy that.

It is no surprise that after a while I have started to hear but don't listen. Tsk. Tsk. Bad mummy!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. You are not alone...I am bad too, hear but not listen. And they get so irritated that I am not paying full attention to them.

    My 3.5 yro will say " Mummy ah...I am talking to you"

    8 yro "Mummy, look here, you are not paying attention"

    ReplyDelete
  2. same here. mummy all day and night until i can go bonkers. but then when our kids are older, we may not get to hear them calling so often :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mummy this, mummy that..so much so, i have learn to put on a deaf ear.. hahha...we mothers are a wonder..we can do tricks and magic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, but pretty soon you will be missing this 'mummy this and mummy that moment'!;D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...