Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Whats fun about being a mother?

Why, you get free entertainment of course.

I got so amused the other day when my little girl said to me "Mama, you look like other people." after I had a haircut.

I get so moved when she said to me "Mummy, I love you on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday."

I get equally moved when my little boy comes to me and says "Mummy, I want to hug hug you."

Then I laugh when he sings "Mummy, mummy, hug hug hug, hug hug hug, hug hug hug. Mummy, mummy hug hug hug, All day long." (Sung to the tune of "The Wheels of the Bus")

Thats the fun part about being a mother and it makes all the tough days worthwhile and my housewife dilemma pale in comparison and become insignificant.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Haha. Now I know how to make my mom let go that I didn't clean up my room properly :p *hug hug hug*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha MJ. You're evil but try it. It just might work. Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...