Monday, July 30, 2007

8 things about me

Kiasumum tagged me to write 8 things about me. Ok. This is easy peasy. Since I'm doing it on this blog, I shall tailor my answers to the focus of this blog.

  1. 1 am 41.

  2. I got married at 35.

  3. I had my first baby at 36.

  4. I had my second child at 38.

  5. I tried for a third child but then I had a chemical pregnancy.

  6. I had an extremely difficult time breastfeeding both times. (hence the reason for this blog - You'll find all my breastfeeding stories in the breastfeeding category)

  7. I have just been diagnosed with epilepsy and my greatest fear is that my children will get frightened if they see me in another seizure.

  8. I love my family dearly but sometimes they also make me hopping mad. Haha.

Now I have to tag 8 people and they are...

  1. Vien

  2. Shannon

  3. Samm

  4. Michelle

  5. Jazzmint

  6. Sesame

  7. Clair

  8. Mamabok

Ladies, just ignore the tag if you've already done it or if you simply hate tags.

Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...