I mentioned in my earlier post that I will be doing a giveaway soon. For those of you who are waiting, here it is. :) First, I will tell you a little about what I'm giving away.
1. What To Expect When You're Expecting by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
This is really the mother of pregnancy books. Although the title states What To Expect When You're Expecting, the book actually begins with a chapter on Preconception Preparation For Moms and ends with What To Expect After The Baby is Born.
This should give you an idea about just how comprehensive this pregnancy book is as it covers topics from BEFORE till AFTER pregnancy.
The pregnancy months are covered in detail too with What To Expect for each month of pregnancy including FAQs at each stage which I love! There is also a section for dads, for those Expecting Multiples and a part on pregnancy complications.
The first series in the What To Expect Books includes What To Expect Postpartum up to The First Six Weeks including breastfeeding.
The What To Expect The First Year carries on in the same style but offering much more detail reading material on breastfeeding, your newborn baby and what you may be concerned about.
From there it goes on to tell you What To Expect for each month of your baby's growth and covers all aspects and any questions you may have about your baby and you including doctor visits and What To Expect, birthweight, feeding, bonding, caring for baby, stimulating baby, sleeping, teething, and much more. I can't possibly describe it all. It is very detailed and comprehensive, an excellent guide for families. I'm not surprised it is America's Bestselling Childcare Series and has sold over 9 million copies.
3. What To Expect The Second Year by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
This What To Expect The Second Year book covers all aspects of parenting your child from 12 to 24 months from the first birthday to the second.
You will find that as your child grows, new challenges emerge and you will be learning all the time as a parent. This third book in the What To Expect series helps you to understand your toddler better... from head to toe.
You will learn about picky issues, temper tantrums, discipline, health and safety and whether your child's development is on track. There is also a whole chapter on treating toddler injuries which I find very useful as well.
Note: Expectant mums or new moms can check out the What To Expect website to read more and interact with other moms.
What To Expect From This Giveaway
- 1. This Giveaway is open worldwide.
- 2. Two winners will receive 1 set each of all the 3 books in the What To Expect Series
- 3. Complete the Rafflecopter form below and follow the instructions on the form to submit your entries. You may submit as many entries as you like to increase your chances of winning.
- 4. Please provide a valid email address so you can be contacted if you win
- 5. You will need to reply to the winning email within 48 hours or another winner will be selected
- 6. This giveaway ends on Thursday, 5th July, 2012.
UPDATED: THIS GIVEAWAY IS OVER. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2 LUCKY WINNERS 1. LISAN LEOW AND 2. JENG NEPOMUCENO-SILO
a Rafflecopter giveaway