Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Diary of a Blogaholic - Part II

So how did I do so far? Well, I wanted to get off my chair after part 1 of the Diary of a Blogaholic ...........but as I made off, ta dum (you know the sound the pc makes when someone comes online) ...... my good friend was online to chat and so we chatted and we chatted and we chatted.

And then I remembered that I had to twiddle with the template on my Parenting Blog to remove some low performing ads that were taking up too much space on my virtual real estate ie my blog. And so I did that.

While I was twiddling with my template, I read some of my favourite blogs, meaning, I went blog hopping and before I knew it, several hours had passed. :P I didn't write any blog posts at all but I had managed to spend a lot of time online. This is not productive time. Tsk. Tsk.

I did get off and stayed off during the weekend. Although I did check my email and went to MyBlogLog to change my profile image there after learning about the merger with Yahoo from Dolphine.

Hmm.... I can't say I've been very good but a little success is better than none. Hehe. I am still trying my very best to reduce my time but increase my productivity online. I think it can be done. It just requires blogging smartly with speed, discipline and priotising. My aim is to reduce unproductive time online.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...