Friday, May 22, 2015

A Poem Is An Inspirational Gift For Mom To Lift Up Her Mood
















Mums do get tired from the daily grind every now and then. A little inspiration in the form of Inspirational Books for Mom, a poem for mum along with jewelry with quotes for mums or Relaxing Songs For Mom will lift mum up from her day to day weariness.
I particularly like this "Mom" A Gift For A Mother Poem With Frame for Mothers. The Poem reads...
Mom, for all the times that I forgot to thank-you
For the special, little things you do
For all the words that sometimes go unspoken
I need to say , I love you, Mom, I do
I love you for the way you stop and listen
And for your kind support throughout the years
For teaching me the meaning of compassion
And sharing in my triumphs and my tears
And, if at times, I may have seemed ungrateful
I want to say, I truly hope to see
That nothing you have done has been forgotten
And day by day you just mean more to me
Sometimes moms need to be told "I Love You". It's so simple, yet it means so much to mum. Have you told your mom you love her today?
Touching poems with frames not only tell mom you love her, it is also a nice decoration for the home and reminds her of your love every time she sees it. don't you agree?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...