This is my New Year's Resolution as a mother.
This year I hope to....
- cuddle more and hit less
- listen more and scold less
- be more innovative in getting the kids to do things
- love more and get angry less
- spend more time with the kids (they never tire in trying to get me to spend more time with them. I know if I can spend more time with them, it will make them very happy)
- read more to the kids and nag less
- play with them more and teach them more as well, not only academically but about life as well
That is what I hope to achieve as a mother this year. I better review this list often especially when I lose it, get angry, annoyed, mad or irritated which is quite often!Pin It