Monday, January 18, 2010

Delayed Dentist Appointment

We were supposed to have gone for a dentist appointment at the end of last year but we have procrastinated. Bleargh.

Everyone needs some dentistry work at home. Hubby's gums are so bad that his teeth are falling out!

The girl's baby teeth is growing behind her permaneant teeth again. Funny, how all her permaneant teeth would sprout out first before her baby teeth drops off.

The boy should have his first proper check up.

As for me, well, I just need a clean-up. I have something like 8-9 crowns. Once, one of it dropped off during an evening cocktail at work! I had to gently remove the tooth, put it in a tissue paper and smile with my lips pursed throughout the evening. Ever since then, I've had nightmares about my teeth falling out every now and then. :)

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. it's normal for permanent teeth to erupt before the baby teeth falls out. the common position for the lower front permanent teeth to come out is actually behind the baby teeth. so mommies/daddies please do not panic. it's quite a misconception that the baby teeth needs to be pulled out. hmmmm... maybe i should write a blog post on this!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...