Why is it that when daddy goes out and leaves the kids with mommy, he just strolls out the door, just like that?
But when mommy goes out and leaves the kids with daddy, she has to....... scuttle around and make sure that....
- the kids are fed/bathed/napped
- the food/milk is prepared beforehand
- daddy knows where to find the food/milk/kids clothes
- daddy knows what time to feed the kids/get the kids to nap
- etc etc etc (fill in the list yourself)
And when daddy comes home, he just strolls in through the door, just like that and the kids are fed/bathed/napped.
But when mommy comes home, she is faced with a mini chaos...
- If lucky enough to find kids napping, there will be milk bottles/dishes in the sink to clean up
- If lucky enough to find the kids bathed, there will be clothes strewn all over the bed/floor/chairs
- If lucky enough to find that the kids have eaten, they may be running around sweating/sleepy but
still having funrefusing to sleep
Hmmm......... is it like that in your home too?Pin It