Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Modern Designer Lighting

The one really interesting thing that could really change the look of your room is the lighting. I do like the modern lighting choices that are available these days. We are spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing all sorts of lighting for our homes including cool looking modern designer lighting.

If you can afford it, a chandelier will do wonders for your room. My brother in law who is in the home furnishing and design business advised me to fix a chandelier for my living room. I thought that my house was too small for a chandelier but he told me that there are many chandeliers in different sizes and for different budgets that I could go for. If only, I had listened to him. I fixed a ceiling fan instead. There are ceiling fans that come with lights attached to them but it just isn't the same thing.

Anyway, for my housewarming, he bought me two beautiful modern designer table lamps. They are perfect for my room. Making the right choice of lighting really lights up your room not just in terms of making it bright but in terms of making it look different and unique. The right kind of light can create the atmosphere of warmth or give your house the designer look instantly, so choose wisely.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...