Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tired Mother

I am tired. I have a sore throat. My neck hurts a little. My hair itches but I had no time to wash it. There were days I could not breath. I am worried about blood tests, about seizures. I have no appetite. I am drained. I have no energy. My sleep is interrupted.

Yet, I have to sponge forheads and bodies. I have to smile and sooth and say it is ok. I have to carry them though they are heavy now. I have to feed medicine to reluctant mouths and sometimes watch the medicine spew right out afterwards. I have to deal with doctors and teachers. I have to teach at home.

I am tired. I am stressed. I have no peace. Things are really not as bad as it seems. They are getting better. Things could be much much worse. This too shall past. Yet, there is no peace in my heart. Only worry and fear and frustration and restlessness. I am tired.

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry... hang on there! You are a tough mom, very dedicated and determine and I wish all your turmoil will be over soon!:)

    Keep well and take care!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...