I feel guilty when..........
- they don't eat enough
- they eat too much
- they eat too much junk food
- they don't get enough sleep
- I leave them alone to play
- they don't know how to play alone
- I don't spend enough time with them
- I don't buy them the things they like
- I buy them too many toys
- they watch too much tv
I can't think of anymore right now but all I know is that the list is endless. As mothers we try to do our best for our kids and quite often our standards of expectations for ourselves are rather high.
I know that most mothers feel some degree of guilt over one thing or another. What do you feel guilty about? Care to share?Pin It