I know many moms who suffer from guilt trips. Instead of patting themselves on their backs for doing a good job, they always worry about what they are NOT doing for their children.
- If you are a full time working mom, give yourself a pat on the back for contributing to the finances of the family instead of kicking yourself over not spending enough time with your children
- If you are a stay at home mom, give yourself a pat on the back for being able to spend time taking care of your household and your children instead of fretting over how you are not contributing to the family expenses
- If you are a single mum who has to do everything for your kids, give yourself three pats on the back for being able to do the best that you can under challenging circumstances
- If you are a working mum who comes back and do the housework and still find time to help with your child's homework, give yourself three pats on the back for being a super mom instead of stressing out over how little time you have for yourself and your partner
- If you are a housewife who does not do very much housework but prefers to spend more time educating your kids, give yourself a pat on the back instead of thinking about how you should spend more time looking after the house since you are not working