Friday, December 02, 2011

Daily Affirmations on How to Be A Better Wife

As a Stay At Home Mother, sometimes I am so tired of dealing with the kids all day, I forget to be a wife. That is why I subscribe to some internet newsletters to give myself Daily Affirmations on How To Be A Better Wife.

I think it is a good idea to subscribe to such a newsletter. Just go to a Marriage and Relationship website that you think is good and subscribe to their daily newsletter if they have one. It will serve as a good daily reminder on how you should act and react as a wife.

There is a lot of information on the internet and I hardly have the time to read them. I would not surf the net very much unless there is something specific I am looking for so having something delivered to my mailbox is a good way of making me read.

I do subscribe to some other relationship sites on my Google Reader. However my Google Reader is so full of unread blog posts that I often just tune off altogether. So the best way is still to subscribe to a newsletter.

The daily affirmations I receive remind me to be patient, to give more and ask less, to listen better, be more forgiving, to think before I speak etc. Of course, I have read and know all these things but it does help to be reminded of it daily and like anything else, you become better with practice even being a wife and mother.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...