Monday, April 23, 2007

Nightmare!

I had a nightmare a few nights after I came back from hospital. I dreamed that I was in a car with hubby and kids and we were travelling on or taking a curve on a flyover. Hubby was driving rather fast and I tried to tell him to stop or we would go off the flyover or the curve. He continued driving fast and we went off the flyover at great speed.

I could only watch helplessly as our car flew off the flyover straight towards some highrise buildings. I knew I was staring at impending death or serious injury but there was nothing I could do about it. Absolutely nothing. It was frightening.

Strangely, that nightmare must have reflected my greatest fear. I am KIASI! Hahaha. What is your greatest fear?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...